Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was using CY8CKIT-042-BLE very successfully.  However, recently I have found this annoying error:  There was an error running the Programmer to conf... Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 4
I have implemented a high throughput L2CAP connection from the PSoC4 BLE to the CySmart 1.2 test dongle/program on Windows.  I had assumed that Androi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
About 6 months ago, someone posted a comprehensive explanation of an apparent vulnerability in PSoC 4 devices. The vulnerability would allow attackers... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a test project were i use the ADC SAR Seq available in the 4200M, i need to read three inputs, i decided to transfer the results of the conv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone!My code works and I have not observed a bug (yet), but I was wondering what the recommended / correct sequence is. In pseudo code, I do th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Write timeout
solved msg Solved
I tried to create a simple application with the CY8ckit-042 (the end product will use the CYBLE-214009-00 BLE Module)I need to measure a few voltages ... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I want to learn Host-Controller Interface (HCI) protocol.For testing and debugging, the Component can be configured to HCI mode through a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

what is the range(distance) covered by cypress BLE?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
After checking     Figure 20. CYBLE-022001-EVAL Board Pinout in Spec     and PRoC BLE in PSoC Creator 3.2    There is a bug in Spec and the board    ... Show More
ToMo_1880766
PSoC™ 4
HI all,I am new on Cypress MCU and using CY8C4125LQI-S433 for development currently.I have checked on 4100s datasheet in port pin assignments page. Th... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy