Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to make sure that the firmware on my PSoC4 is locked so that it can't be downloaded from the device using MiniProg3 or any other method. How ca... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
Hello All!         I have a need to generate a PWM signal with an adjustable duty cycle controlled via a 10K POT.   Having a bunch of 8 pin CY8C4014SX... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The spec says about 4 diff channels or 8 single.    It's possible to connect an analog multiplexer and a SAR in a Psoc4?    I've tested with no sucess... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just got my MiniProg3.  I have set Creator MiniProg3 settings to the attached image.    I use the same 4 wire SWD cable setup that I use to program ... Show More
DaC_1685686
PSoC™ 4
Hi I need help with the following design.I have tried to mash two sample projects together and i do not understand the code enough.Hope someone can lo... Show More
DaGr_294516
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to fit as much as I possibly can into a PSoC4 - I want 2 quadrature decoders, 6 pwm outputs, and 3 serial modules    By putting two of the ... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I will upload my project in the next post but it's giving me a problem in that code that works in main.c doesn't work in isr_1.c, specifically the cod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello:         Does anyone know what the interrupt latency is for the PSoC 4?  I am running a 4200 with an external 48MHz clock.  When I trigger an in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In latest datasheet version (L) there is a watermark saying "Not Recommended for New Designs"    I couldn't find any document neither about thi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm not able to get the fixed stack OTA update code example to work on the PRoC BLE. I can get it to work on the PSoC BLE. When I try and do the OTA u... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy