Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In 002-02521_CYBLE-012011-00_CYBLE-012012-10_EZ-BLE_PROC_MODULE.pdf page 9  I see that module have pin 10 connected to VREF ( optional input). How can... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    The DU wasn't available on PSoC Creator 4.0, the new version of Creator (4.1) have the DU available on the SmartIO customizer. There's not appn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I want to forward the internal 1,2V reference voltage to an output pin!I think this should be possible but how? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I have just picked up working with PSoC and went through the PSoC 101 Lessons to get the basics. Turning LEDs on and off got old quite f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am certain that people will find this silly, but I'm confused as to which setup I need for the following project:Essentially, I want to have mult... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Can be used default VID and PID for commercial use while using only USBUART component in PSoC4200L?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any possibility to get this in PSoC4? I am planning to use it with special 24V drivers to communicate with PLC. SDA and SLC will be driven wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is the complete code of my Project and below this code I have uploaded the Screen Shot.#include "project.h"#define ENABLED         (1u)#define DI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!i use a CY8C4024LQI-S412 and i want to use the internal 1,2v reference on Pin 4.0.The idea is to set the register bit 24 (SW_SGRE) in the register ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm looking for mobile app demo code (either iOS or Android or both) which demonstrates 'how-to?' leverage the CYSPP service of a EZ-Serial enab... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy