Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have developed c code by using PSoc Creator and i want to know about how to test performance of developed code. Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,Please I need some help in short this is the problemI have a global variable int ready=0;int *ready_p=&ready;a part of the program must re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,Am using CYBLE 012012-00I have DS1307 Tiny RTC module which I2C based from which i want get data.Below is code snippet of my code:-while(I2CM_I... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I will talk to you about my project. I use CYBLE 022001-00 module.     There are 7 peripheral (server) and 1 central(client) devices i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a new board design using the CY8C4014LQI-422 24-pin QFN. We built a few dozen boards and I'm unable to get the MiniProg3 to communicate with an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are using a CYBLE-214009 module on a Pioneer board to test power consumption during device sleep and wakeup for Capsense touch.I am currently using... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just wanted to know if I can set the transmit interval on the E02 Solar beacons, I see that you can for the Eddystone URL config (when it is plugged... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I Have defined a Custom service "Acc", with custom characteristic "Data". This characteristic has 3 fields X,Y,Z (Readings from Accelerometer uint16).... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Firstly, I'm pretty new on the PSOC(4)  architecture so apologise in advance if this has been answered before, then just point me to the door and i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBLE222014 chip and MiniProg3. I want to flash the chip using MiniProg3 SWD(5pin), but i cannot toggle power of the chip. I am getti... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy