Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,Short version:I've got a debug stack trace which doesn't contain 'main' - how is that possible? (see attached)Thanks!Long version:I'm strugglin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Ok guys, I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time now. Just need some direction.    From the PSoC example for CY8CKIT-024 for Proximity... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear ,I use PSoC Programmer 3.26.0 to program PSoC4 ,  it is successful.but when I PPCLI.exe to Programming,when I use PSoC4_EraseAll, it will show er... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I know..another stupid question (o;In the same bootloader/bootloadable datasheet there is a paragraph saying:"At startup, the bootloader code loads co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am debug the example "Day015_Bonding". My question is:How to set one confirmed security key when running in BLE Device, and the security key can be ... Show More
BoCo_1857246
PSoC™ 4
I have a BLE project that communicates with a MAC OS using the BLE MIDI protocol. I have had this working for several years on the Broadcom (now Cypre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Will the PROJECT #040: BLE GAME CONTROLLER (Project #040: BLE Game Controller | Cypress Semiconductor ) work with CYBLE-222014-01 and CYBLE-212019-00 ... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am novice to BLE Development.Im ny project my BLE device GAP role is peripheral.In my project i want to start BLE stack advertising on SW2 swi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I used RTC for my PSoC4 BLE project. And I used deepsleep mode. Now I faced an issue. After deepsleep mode the RTC can only hold the time info... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am using systick interrupt to adjust timing to drive 5 digit 7 segment and it works fine. But when I implement capsense, touch buttons works ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy