Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Biohorizons
PSoC™ 4
Hello, the code for the temperature sensor DS18B20 works fine using only the display. But when I add the BLE code, I can't get it to work, it disconne... Show More
Frank_vec
PSoC™ 4
When the project has 4 buttons,There is no Rsv pin;but 5 buttons,there is; The project contains 5buttons,How does this Rsv pin connect in PCB  ?   Tha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My company recently purchased a CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit and CY8CKIT-022 CapSense® Liquid Level Sensing Shield in the h... Show More
Rokda
PSoC™ 4
I may really want to port my PSoC Maker 4.4 activities to ModusToolbox, but it doesn't support the PSoC 4200 family due to the PSoC 4 UDBs, which may ... Show More
lucasfroze27
PSoC™ 4
Hi all, I'm attempting to enable Miniprog programmer tool Port ID argument handling in my .cli file that I've created. And I will call this .cli using... Show More
QuntChen
PSoC™ 4
  Hello everyone, I have a question. Why is there a string of code at the bottom of the chip? How can this happen? Who knows and tells me why???     L... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sirs and Madams,   We are considering Host Sourced Serial Programming (HSSP) for PSoC4. Is it possible to provide us with information about the "... Show More
Gone
PSoC™ 4
I need some help on best way to sync up multiple (eight) processors talking to each other.  I would like to basically make a ring of data, so when I s... Show More
RuGl_1600761
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I need a USB HID (not  CDC !!) bootloader firmware for Psoc4. Does anybody know if such a firmware already exists in cypress universum ? CDC alway... Show More
Dario1
PSoC™ 4
Hi community, In our designing team, we are using the touch controller CYAT81658-64AS48 in our design and are missing some information in order to pro... Show More