Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Could you please answer some newbie questions    1. It is my understanding that paring is a process in which 2 devices communicate over a connection t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, when I debugging Cortex M0 from STM32 I can see the changing of program variables in debug session in "real time" without stopping the program. Th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to store data that is defined as a large array that is about 20K in flash using const.So can I use the CyBle_StoreAppData? Or should I calculat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have new Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A. I can build any examples and program the BLE PSoC chip without any problem. All is work as expected. Exc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    My goal is to store 16 byte message that comes from an ESP8266 module via UART (so data in AT command format). I am using a PSoC 4 Pioneer b... Show More
ChNi_2249236
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    I'm trying to implement a project that connects the BLE through a secured pairing method instead of an open connection. The Cypress examp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a temperature sensor LM74. It has 3-wire spi. I want to communicate it with PSOC.    It would be very nice if you can guide me, how i ca... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the PSoC CY8CKIT-145-40XX Prototyping Kit. It has a PSoC 4 CY8C4045AZI-S413 IC.    I have been trying all week just to use the tuner applica... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,bro:        I got some troubles with PSOC4 ble kit,and need some help.    Q : Cause of the low speed of write flash directly with "spi serial commu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use the c# example to program psoc4 chip, the console example work, is it possible to get the miniprog3 state(connected or disconnected) usi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy