Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cannot find any example and kits in PSoc Creator Program. It's show Refresh, but i'm already refresh nothing appear on the screenPS. the board is al... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I found some that are made for the arduino, would that work on the pioneer dev kit?    We are looking to build a small diy cnc setup here at the shop ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Why does PSoC creator UI limit the max advertising, scanning intervals and scan window to 10.24 seconds?Is this enforced  in the BLE code?ThanksAndy Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a project for a  CYBLE-022001-00 on a custom  board.(attached)It has  WDT and a button interrrupt Both work fine when low power mode is disable... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am using Timer interrupt in capture mode.I want to go to the interrupt every hundred millisecondsHow to set timer settings ?Is there doc... Show More
SuRa_2245351
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8CKIT-042-BLE and recently came accreoss problem with CY5670 BLE dongle. I am using Windows 8.1 and when CY5670 is plugged into the USB p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
OTA
solved msg Solved
Hi, We have a PSoC 4 BLE project, and need to do a customer application on the Android and iOS platform for the OTA function, so i have downloaded the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Can somebody tell me if and how it is possible to get the CY8KIT-042 BLE kit acting as a Bluetooth tethering device? I would like to connect an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,When I am trying to work on "Watchdog_PSoC4_Example01", I am getting an error  "WDT Interrupt genereated by PSoC creator will be overwritten by the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
i am considering the CY8C4246AZI-L445  in TQFP48 for a design ,  we want to program this device using a miniprog 3  and the 5-pin connector ,  unfortu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy