Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit and I'm trying to test a UART connection with the usb dongle (CYBL10162-56LQXI). I am using the example project SCB_Uar... Show More
lizhc_1333676
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Connect the Remote Control with Windows10 PC,not use Ble Dongle,Remote Control can work.But connect the Remote Control with Ble Dongle,not use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently doing the fixed stack OTA update code example. I followed all of the steps in the datasheet, but when I try and select the project firmw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am experimenting with the recently bought CY8CKIT-037 MC evaluation kit connected to the provided BLDC motor in 1 shunt FOC configuration.I a... Show More
DzNg_1446756
PSoC™ 4
I am able to program the CY8C4013SXI-400 from PSoC Creator via miniprog3.  However, my firmware does not seem to run.  It's just a simple blinking LED... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have some experiences on the 4100 Familly (CY8C4125LQI-483)- Now I need a fifth PWM only available on the 4100s family. My main issue at the m... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
can i set PWM in deep sleep mode in psoc-4???    if yes than how can i set in programming ??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSOC 4 BLE
solved msg Solved
I've bought the PSOC 4 BLE device development kit. I want to take the small BLE device out from the base. Is it possible? If so, what are the voltage ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,I'm using the Module CYBLE-222014-01. Calling the function CyBle_GattsNotification() with small packets and a frequency > 9 Hz causes a hanging app... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am developing a cnc controller using a CY8CKIT-049-41xx kit. For this I need to generate specific number of pulses of set pulse width (equal ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy