Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am unable to get the security settings working on any of the custom descriptors or CCD's. I have the security settings set to: Mode 1, Authenticated... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the best way to set the connection parameters?  I am experiencing timeouts using CySmart as a client.  Should the client parameters match the ... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I already got help solving a problem of running from the WCO on my project here CYBLE-222014-01 Use 32 kHz WCO as Clock source for TCPWM_1 Now I wante... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using the pioneer kit connected to the PC which is to emulate an MCU which will eventually be hooked to a BLE module.   The PC sends commands to ... Show More
TeMa_1467596
PSoC™ 4
I have a project running on a CYBLE-222014-01 module which uses TCPWM_1 as a counter that is driven by a 32 kHz clock (derived from 48 MHz HFClk).  TC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can anyone explain this behavior?  Using CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Pioneer Kit running the PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Proximity Example and commenting out the #defin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am using BLE device CYBLE-212019 and i am scanning continuously for beacons. I am seeing strange behavior. I am able to see all type of b... Show More
KyGr_1968351
PSoC™ 4
I followed AN97060, section 5.3 to add a fixed-stack OTA bootloader to my BLE project. This all seems to have worked fine except that my bootloadable ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello  I'm Using Cypress  CY8C4247LQI-BL483 Microcontroller and trying to Configure Full UART : UART(SCB Mode)v3.0 in UART Configuration .    After Bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit and I'm trying to test a UART connection with the usb dongle (CYBL10162-56LQXI). I am using the example project SCB_Uar... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy