Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ShBa_282106
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to PSoC 4 , but have a handful of projects on PSoC 3. I want to use CY8CKIT-042 with a solar panel. Application  is simple gross count... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have seen the day 9 project, Dynamic Broadcaster, but still need assistance with its implementation. This partly may be a C Language issue but an un... Show More
IvBu_1817031
PSoC™ 4
Hi, In a device, based on the CYBLE-222005-00 module, we need to distinguish between a power on and a software reset. We do this with the help of the ... Show More
TiMi_264191
PSoC™ 4
I am using Creator 4.1 with CY8CKIT-044 M-series. The first shift register instantiated (but not the next two) is missing the box around the shift_pin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there!I'm using a CYBLE-222005-00 module, with security configuration for bonding with JustWorks since my device has NoInput/NoOuput (see attacheme... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
how to interface ky001 Temperature sensor with Cy-8CKIT-042. I want to interface single ky001. Please help me.Even i am not able to find appropriate d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using the ShiftReg component but not as expected    there are some glitch on the output I do not understand..    Can somebody help me?  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am trying to make a wireless headset device using the HID profile.I am using CY8CKIT-042 and I was thinking of using a normal electret mic... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4
Hello     I am working with the CY5672 Remote Control eval kit. I have the unit working with CySmart 1.0 and running in RDK emulator mode.I can see al... Show More
N_SE_329246
PSoC™ 4
hello sir,    we are building a gamepad/joystick like device which needs to have both wireless(HID over BLE) & wired(USB HID) connectivity. we thought... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy