Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently working on a sensor (MAX30105) connected to a PSoC 4200M via I2C that delivers data through an 18 bit ADC.    The write and read registe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I am working with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE kit using PSOC 4 and 4.1 but what I see is that my kit has a BLE 4.1 whereas I cannot find a BLE 4.1 module ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello there i have one psoc ble device.when i am trying to connect it with application. sometime it connects fine. but sometimes it takes time and if ... Show More
vibac_1329666
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,in my project i use two generic event handler create from myself and the DIS service.In my main.c , i start with CyBle_Start(MygenericEven... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For the fixed stack OTA bootloader it seems like if I don't use a BLE API function in the 'loader' project, it gets removed and is not available in th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The definition of this structure is:  typedef struct{/** Advertisement event type    - Connectable undirected advertising = 0x00    - Connectable dire... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am configuring a system and trying to decide whether this device can be plugged into a daisy chained USB hub extension with a few other components. ... Show More
IgVi_1394436
PSoC™ 4
I developed some applications for ProC BLe uC's and I was able to protect rows from Creator 3.3 without problems. I flashed using Programmer and the c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In the datasheet for the BLE component 3.40, there is an image showing the architecture of the component that I also attached to this post.In this ima... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use a Comparator component in a CY8C4146LQI-S432.However, when I try to assign the output to a pin, I find that it won't let me assign i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy