Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a CySmart USB Dongle which I get from the Bluetooth Low Energy Pioneer Kit.I have been using it for more than one year. Today after I connect i... Show More
BiKa_2115371
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to set one 4200 BLE CPU at Stop Low Power Mode. The snippet of code to do this is the followinginline void GotoStop(){    CySysPmSetWak... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I'm trying to interface a HX711 weighing scale sensor with PSoC 4 BLE. The HX711is a 24-bit ADC for weighing scales that sends data one bit at a ti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I use the PSOC4 and PSOC5LP prototyping kits, I am interested in the CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC® 4000S CapSense Prototyping Kit , for an home automation... Show More
ShNa_1340526
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am using some ISR for UART UART SCB Mode ver 3.2 and using the following codeuint8 flag = 0;CY_ISR(uartInterrupt){    uint32 source = 0;     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the'Psoc Creator4.1',When creating a new project, there is no option to select the chip. Only select the project form. Where do you select t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have one Pioneer Kit I have set up as Broadcaster.    This broadcaster can be seen by Cysmart app.    I can also see this broadcaster using the 100 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to create a custom service with two characteristics, but the device stops working when i try to write a value. I tried debugging, it reali... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

How to handle SGPIO data with UDB components

chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4

I am looking for information on interfacing a 256K X 16 SRAM to the PSoC 4 BLE chip.

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy