Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've configured the SPI block in Creator, and configured the MOSI and SCLK pins to be output on P0[4] and P0[6].  In the flash, I have a stored config... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am trying to interface a FRDM-STBC-AGM01 sensor board to the above mentioned kit, Is there I2C available on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE board which can b... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi everybody, We finally started moving our designs from another CPU over to PSOC4. But with the other CPU dev tools I was able to exclude fla... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I have a function like thisvoid fn(){    char buf1[160] = {0};    int count = 5;    while(count > 0){        char buf2[16] = {0};        spr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Since I can enable the Target Kit option in PsoC Creator 4.1, I need to work with CY8CKIT-049-42XX

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a bootloadable project.     Select project --> Bootloadable_PROJ_NAME Resources to get the Bootloadable_PROJ_NAME.cydwr window.    Using the bo... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying the Bootloader and the Bootloadable programs of "USB HID Bootloader".If the SW_2 is pushed, the Bootloader is executed and the Bootl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We experience corruption of flash metadata in our upgradable stack project when with turn on/off the power of the device quickly (CYBL11172).  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to program the CYBLE-222005-00 using PSoC Programmer CLI commands, but having trouble.I could not find the good commands for erasing... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CSX(Mutual)は、CSD(Self)のように、RawCount値を求める式はありますか?※CSDのRawCount計算式 Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy