Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I am Anthony, an Embedded Software Engineer. Currently, I am working on bluetooth-controlled padlock project for which we use PSoC BLE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the need to update the Cypress PRoC over BLE (OTA).  The application itself is also BLE (so should share the BLE API code space rather than dup... Show More
kikw_2616236
PSoC™ 4
hi i am testing timer Interrupt1. environment  kit : CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A  mcu : CY8C4248LQI-BL583 ( PSOC4 )  Psoc Creator 4.12. Timer Setting  Clock inp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The project is ultrasonic based distance measurement.I have attached the file below for reference. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I want to read out the ID number of an I2C chip (TCS3472) with my PSoC 4S Pioneer Kit. So i'm still not really familiar with I2C bus and PSoC Contr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Bonjour,Y'a t'il moyen d'éditer les switchs dans le fenêtre de visualisation Analog?Merci d'avance !Hello,Is there a way to edit the switches in the A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I am using UART for sending at commands.example as below:-UART_DEB_UartPutString("AT+UHTTP=0\r\n");sometimes its working but sometimes its gett... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I am trying to locate the source code for CySmart Android app. Has anyone worked with it?Thanks, Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, allI am new into this PRoC programming and I am wondering which component to use when communicating with Micro SD Card.What I am trying to do is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use MiniProg3 with CY8CKIT-049 4xxx Prototyping Kits?How to disable boot-loader?Thanks, Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy