Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,Does this chip "CYBLE-022001-00" suitable for sending data (ADC) via Bluetooth continuously? What are the max bits it can send?Thank yo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all.I've been working on a project based on CYBLE-022001-00 in which I needed two serial interfaces (1 I2C on SCB0 and 1 SPI on SCB1).Now I need to... Show More
PaHe_1325231
PSoC™ 4
HiI would like to connect a PSoC BLE to a PSoC 5LP and use the PSoC BLE as a transceiver for the circuit. What would be the best way to connect the tw... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,         we are having an issue in developing an Android app.  The app is visible and the pcb connects fine with an older Android version ... Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any garantee value of tensile strength at solder side?MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards,Toshinari / TED Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any criteria of visual inspection when module mounted to customer's board?For example, compliant CP** etc.MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards, Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to Know , can i detect a piece of metal (which is floating type, that means it is not grounded) can be detected with cap sense?. If can please ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.Q1-A)Below is description of P116 in AN64846.-> http://www.cypress.com/file/41076/download=========================================Air gap to gr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to reconfigure the PSOC4-BLE (CYBLE-214009 module) SCB UART RX pin on P14 from the UART to a generic GPIO.    I have followed several threads b... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
I want to increase MCU deep sleep interval. MCU wakeup will be done by watch dog timer.But with watch dog timer0 & timer1 i can achieve up to 2 secs.B... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy