Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any garantee value of tensile strength at solder side?MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards,Toshinari / TED Show More
ToIk_1341346
PSoC™ 4
Do you have any criteria of visual inspection when module mounted to customer's board?For example, compliant CP** etc.MPN:CYBLE-022001-00Regards, Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to Know , can i detect a piece of metal (which is floating type, that means it is not grounded) can be detected with cap sense?. If can please ... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello.Q1-A)Below is description of P116 in AN64846.-> http://www.cypress.com/file/41076/download=========================================Air gap to gr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to reconfigure the PSOC4-BLE (CYBLE-214009 module) SCB UART RX pin on P14 from the UART to a generic GPIO.    I have followed several threads b... Show More
jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
I want to increase MCU deep sleep interval. MCU wakeup will be done by watch dog timer.But with watch dog timer0 & timer1 i can achieve up to 2 secs.B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear all PSoC fans,    I am having a problem when connecting to a PSoC 4® chip that I am using in a project. Apparently the MiniProg 3® connects to th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have CY8CKIT-042-BLE and running PSoc Creator 4.1 release date of 6/12/2017I wanted to know how to setup pairing one time and after that it does ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I wanted to know the BLE difference between Loadable.cydwr and Loader.cydwr?thanks,Asha Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been going over this project and am having a tough time figuring out the order when it comes to Authenticating/Bonding/Pairing versus connecting ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy