Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I use Cyble 022001 module server. My phone client with CySmart app. Send data and receive data It works nicely with Android version... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,The customer says that PSoC4S can't  communicate with UART during CapSense scanning and processing.Is it right?And, Can PSoC4S communicate with I2C... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 4
Hello, During factory testing (on board level - where we have several unconnected ports) we'd like to detect soldering issues on GPIOs. One neat way t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I would like to understand the reason we have a range for advertisements min max period  in PSOC BLE for peripheral GAP profiles.I want to master t... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have  some questions about this set of values that you have to load in the firmware when you use PRoC CYBLE MODULE : ECO Capacitance Trim Values for EZ-BLE™ Modules - KBA218990... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a CY8CKIT-041-40XX kit and I want to use the on-board Kitprog2 to program an external Psoc4 chip.I read Kitprog2 user manual on section 5.2.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,Is there any example of sending a stream voltage signal from the peripheral to the central (Mobile app), something like the attached pi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have a device running on a battery, and want it to stop advertising if it is not connected for a long time (to save the battery power), and rest... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having a slow attempt at translating Adafruit's VL6180X Arduino library to use the component on the PRoC (222014).  I think I'm close, just not su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Been using PSoC Creator with a CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Bluetooth® Low Energy 4.2 Compliant Pioneer Kit successfully for a number of months now but inadverte... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy