Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am using CYBL11172-56LQXI in my project. I am trying to read hex values of the bootloader from flash starting at address 0x0000 (where t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I realize this is a specific question but I'm having trouble with having CYBLE-202007-01 BLE module communicate with a BNO055 absolute orientation sen... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
HiI'm trying to write a hex file and program using PSOC programmer.  I'm using the information in this document (Document 001-91508 Rev. *B)http://origin-www.cypress.com/file/137281/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello Forum,    ARM provides CMSIS DSP library for its Cortex - M processor.    Has any one developed any projects using this library with the PSOC C... Show More
DhDa_2432241
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using a bootloadable component in my project which points to bootloader.hex. The bootloader.hex is generated from a bootloader project ... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CE216892
solved msg Solved
①サンプルCE216892のデバイスのVIDとPIDの値は正しいのでしょうか?Is the VID and PID values of the device of sample CE 216892 correct?※ce216892(Document No .002-16892)他サンプルCE210... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,  I'm trying to get the CYBLE-202007-01 BLE module to advertise (can't find it with phone) and can't figure out why. I'm using it with the CYBLE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,I am working on CY8CKIT-043. I needed at least 32-bit for a quadrature decoder in my project, however, TCPWM only offers16-bit of counter width... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,      i am struggling a bit with the watchdog on PSoC 4 and Cascading Watchdog. Here is my program:    I have following questions:    1.  How long... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone : ) I have a problem with SPI slave in psoc creator, related to my inexperience. In my main() program, I have calculated array of 0's a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy