Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Since i have a problem with my motor that can't rotate. So i decide that i want to know what's problem with my device.  So anybody have an experience ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are trying to use CYAT8168X under Linux/Android, but we are unable to find CYAT8168X (GEN6?) linux driver source code in kernel mainline or lkml. A... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I looked up some stuff with a search and it tells me to do  __attribute__( ( section(".data") ) ) returnVariable Function ( variables) {... }  and the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Basically we want to send audio data from one CY8C4248 BLE unit to two CY8C4248 BLE receivers (stereo).There are a lot of different configurations ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to have a contact closure pull a pin high for up to 10 minutes, then wait for the next closure event. seemed simple enough...Using a CY8C... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi !I want to measure voltages by ADC but because low input impedance need to add buffer. So I placed between MUX and ADC pins.Now my project not buil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've found lots of answers in this Forum as I've climbed the PRoC learning curve -- thank you all!    I've found a curious interaction (PRoC CYBLE-022... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Reference link:    https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/assets/assets/000/013/825/medium800/microcontrollers_Advertising2.png?1390835933[/img]    I was tryi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CySmart 1.1 cannot recognize my BLE dongle of CY8CKIT-042-BLE neither as "supported" nor "unsupported" targets. I looked into the device manager o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone!I'm able to dynamically update manufacturer specific data in the advertisement packet by waiting for CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_EVENT_CLOSE state, ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy