Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Zaborpila
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Checking the Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 3.30 component Datasheet, among the GATT Client Functions I found functions to read a characteristic using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.We generated a hardware with a CYBLE-222014-01-Modul.In the past we took our OUI (company-ID) andour number group and programmed it in the modul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with cy8ckit-042-ble. The data received is displayed in the cysmart tool but i want to save that data into a file. Is there a way ... Show More
NiJa_2307936
PSoC™ 4
Our product has the CYBLE-022001 BLE Chip in it. In the datasheet it's described as a Bluetooth 4.1 "single-mode module ", what does single-mode modul... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, We have a PSoC 4 BLE project, and need to do a customer application on the Android and iOS platform for the OTA function, so i have downloaded the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to change the baseline value using the API CapSense_SetBaselineData, but, after the CapSenseFilters_RunAdvancedLowPass I noticed that the... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I hear that multiple Centrals can communicate with one Peripheral since BLE4.1. Is it possible to communicate between multiple Centrals and one ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I making a project with the CY8CMBR2016 controller, I followed the recommendations of datasheet, the button have 8 mm diameter and the more long tr... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a motor controller that takes  a 0-10V input for control.  The DAC I usually use is an I2C 0-5V version.  Can I use the on board current... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the "math.h"  library so I can do  pow( double, double) and log10 (double)  functions, I have tried #include "math.h" and also #inc... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy