Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,We will produce many Ble modules We do not want to change the mac ID every time.We want to change the SFlash Update Tool software and upda... Show More
user_2088526
PSoC™ 4
I design my own PCB board with Psoc 4 BLE chip. And my board is connected with KitProg through five wires,i.e., SWDIO,SWDCLK,RST,GND,VDD. However it h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.AllI want to use I2C_LCD with PSoC4 CY8CKIT-049 Prototyping Kit.In "I2C_LCD.C" or "I2C_LCD.h" of "PSoC CREATER 4.1""I2C_LCD_1 _ SetContrast (50);" ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear allI will design CSX slider, but can not find code example, the CSX slider have following details info:1, 10 Row * 10 Col touchpad2, support two ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm looking for a random seed to throw into a simple random number generator algorithm, such as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xorshift     I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all, I have a BLE device using CYBLE-022001-00 device implementing a custom profile with settings and functionality very similar to Cypress Day0... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello every one,I like to read data from ADC via Bluetooth. I just edit one example project and can successfully read data from one channel of ADC.I l... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!Where can I find the specification for the SARMUX and analog multiplexer inside the PSOC-4M devices. I mainly want to know the input and output lea... Show More
AlSa_1585471
PSoC™ 4
Hello,any chance to use quad-spi with psoc4L as master?Thanks and best regardsAlex Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I have to port the Capsense functionality from CY8C2018 to CY8C4014 device, I have seen that few parameters for Capsense are not there in CY... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy