Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I looked up some stuff with a search and it tells me to do  __attribute__( ( section(".data") ) ) returnVariable Function ( variables) {... }  and the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Basically we want to send audio data from one CY8C4248 BLE unit to two CY8C4248 BLE receivers (stereo).There are a lot of different configurations ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to have a contact closure pull a pin high for up to 10 minutes, then wait for the next closure event. seemed simple enough...Using a CY8C... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi !I want to measure voltages by ADC but because low input impedance need to add buffer. So I placed between MUX and ADC pins.Now my project not buil... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've found lots of answers in this Forum as I've climbed the PRoC learning curve -- thank you all!    I've found a curious interaction (PRoC CYBLE-022... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Reference link:    https://cdn-learn.adafruit.com/assets/assets/000/013/825/medium800/microcontrollers_Advertising2.png?1390835933[/img]    I was tryi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CySmart 1.1 cannot recognize my BLE dongle of CY8CKIT-042-BLE neither as "supported" nor "unsupported" targets. I looked into the device manager o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone!I'm able to dynamically update manufacturer specific data in the advertisement packet by waiting for CYBLE_BLESS_STATE_EVENT_CLOSE state, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The chips cannot be connected in ios 8& 9 using cysmart app (refer to below log) and suck on write request command? Do anyone please suggest how could... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,We will produce many Ble modules We do not want to change the mac ID every time.We want to change the SFlash Update Tool software and upda... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy