Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello!    I am very interested in creating a guitar looper. This machine will get a guitar waveform and record it and then loop the soundwave.    To d... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I made a product with CYBLE-022001-00. I will take the product to mass production.My question:How to set up MAC IDs in mass production? Ho... Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
Hi All, I see that the PSoC Creator has as SFLASH size as 4k Bytes as is defined by the following -->#define CYDEV_SFLASH_BASE 0x0ffff000u#define CYDE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to measure the data throughput using BLE 4.2 as done in the 100_Projects_in_100_Days/Day024_Throughput.But for some reason this code is not wor... Show More
kyha_1602936
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking at this shield for the PSOC 4 development kit:    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy8ckit-026-can-and-lin-shield-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello:I’m using USB Dongle on account of Cy5672.It show uart number but has a sign of warning when the dongle was inserted into the USB interface.It s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Since i have a problem with my motor that can't rotate. So i decide that i want to know what's problem with my device.  So anybody have an experience ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are trying to use CYAT8168X under Linux/Android, but we are unable to find CYAT8168X (GEN6?) linux driver source code in kernel mainline or lkml. A... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I looked up some stuff with a search and it tells me to do  __attribute__( ( section(".data") ) ) returnVariable Function ( variables) {... }  and the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Basically we want to send audio data from one CY8C4248 BLE unit to two CY8C4248 BLE receivers (stereo).There are a lot of different configurations ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy