Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

jamec_2673086
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am getting different behavior for 128 bit & 16 bit UUID for Custome service, characteristic, descriptor.if I use 16-bit uuid to Custome servic... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
I’m watching the video training series called "Build an ios robot app" by Alan Hawse.  Can someone please tell me how I can get the PSoC project code ... Show More
user_2088526
PSoC™ 4
Does PSoC 4 BLE supports PGA (programmable gain amplifier) ? I cannot find the PGA component in the PSOC Creator 4.0.But I find the following descript... Show More
anchc_349671
PSoC™ 4
My customer is looking for Orcad symbol libraries for the following:CYBLE-212019-00CYBLE-022001-00Please point me in the right direction. Thank you!-A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm working on a project and I have to send data from one CyBLE 022001-00 using Bluetooth connection to another. I know it exists a "Bluetooth"... Show More
PeGu_352656
PSoC™ 4
I use I2CMasterSendStop() function, but from time to time (not always) my program hangs in this infinite (for any reason) loop:........        while(!... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does PRoC BLE remote control support Android TV,i need press or press-hold microphone button then call google search fragment and it can get voice dat... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,There is a PWM Component.The line output of PWM Component is inverted and PWM align is Right align.I think output is toggled Low only by CC.It stop... Show More
JuIn_1625121
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Does interrupt request be set and pended when signal inputs to interrupt component that is disabled?I think that it is a similar following question... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

hi all,

Anyone aware of this?

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy