Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello all,     I use the CY8CKIT-040 ,when i used the usb-i2c to debug my program,but i cannot connect the kit ,and post message"Failed Connect to Kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,     I am using the PSoC40000 Pioneer Kit CY8CKIT-040 and i want to store some  data  into flash memory.     but how can i set one  area in 16K fla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello all,     i use the KY8CKIT-040 ,i  want to test the i2c ,but and how can i  use the usb to simulate IIC to communicate with it.     thanks! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello ,     if i want to make some PGIO to high or low out,what i can  do ?     in my program , i  Add a judgment statement to determine the output of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,                 It will be grateful if you can help me with a clear understanding of LIN stand by mode operation. As per my understanding, Bus... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
I am making a program using PSoC 4 BLE software that connects to the CySmart App. I want to control two different LEDs (red and green) using PWMs so t... Show More
AlKh_1065846
PSoC™ 4
I created a simple UART bootloader and bootloadable. Both so far use just GPIO pins to control LEDs, and a standard UART component. Everything is conf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I try to program PSoC101-049-CY8CKIT-049-42xx by Bootloader Host in PSoC Creator,but the log show the followings:     09:23:55 PM - Selected device: U... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am working on a capsense design and someone informed me that they used a capsense device that did not require programming (CY8CMBR3102). Would this ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As stated in this discussion, in the specification of PSOC 4, it stated: "UART Mode: This is a full-feature UART operating at up to 1 Mbps. It support... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy