Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,i want to generate pwm  for diffrent %of duty cycle.I know the formula of dutycycle is                        dutycycle=100 x compare value/period.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Verilog
solved msg Solved

HI,

Can I use SPI component for Verilog programming.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Trying to interface digital mic with PSoC 4 and send decibel level to UART. The datasheet and examples are not geared to the PSoC 4 - i.e. no rx/tx DM... Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 4
I have a fixed stack bootloader application that I built, but from time to time, would like to update the profile.  I don't really need to update the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,This is my first time using both PSoC4 and PSoC creator so please bear in mind that I am a total beginner!In my project I am using the two internal... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
Using EZ-BLE module (CYBLE-214009-00) , PSoC 4 with the pioneer board I have two pushbutton switches which I want my program to respond to when either... Show More
orwa_1711036
PSoC™ 4

PSoC4,PSoC5,PSoC6 can use J-LINK debugger and programmer?

user_1881301
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have a gsm phone module outputting PCM audio on PCM_OUT, PCM_CLK(2.048MHz) and PCM_SYNC(8KHz).Want to connect PCM signals to a BLE module for tra... Show More
NoAr_1540581
PSoC™ 4
HelloThe customer has already done to save the SNR image files, but they are thinking that they would like to save data similar to the image waveform ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello  everybody,          I  am using the CY8CKIT-040 ,now  i can use the BCP to communicate with the CY8C4000 for IIC,          but now ,I want to p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy