Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I wonder if there are any good document comparing PSoC4 and PSoC1 by each feature. I prefer the document showing merit/advantage of PSoC4 over ... Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I have an offset of 20 mV (20 mV more than the actual voltage at the pin) with the ADC of the CYBLE-014008-00. I tried the same firmware and applyi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,   I want to use the in-built Brown out reset circuit in ble.IS psoc4  ble provides this feature.if so  how to use this one.I want to reset the ble... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it required to pull down (ground) unused pins for CYBLE chips? Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Do you have the demo kit and project for LoRaWAN for PSoC4 or PSoC4S?Best regards,Yocchi Show More
user_1669321
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Me and a coworker were working on the MTU exchange procedure using a CYBLE-222014-01 and CySmart on Windows.In the stack event handler, at the even... Show More
wablc_2332316
PSoC™ 4

What are the pro/con for each? Im starting a new design and looking for direction.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi.I have a PWM (or any other component, for that matter) connected to output pin. I want to control this output using its OE, but doing it using FW o... Show More
HeKa_1704711
PSoC™ 4
HelloIn all application note that i read about teh bootloader I only see a slave processed bootloader. So I meen I putt in the toploader the bootload ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Is there any detail document on Peripheral clock configuration in Cypress PSoc4 ?I refer technical reference document but information is not suffic... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy