Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to make use of the watchdog in my project and the mcu i choose  is CY8C4146LQIS433 ,but i don't know how to enable it , i enable the watchdog t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi i am trying to program a CY8C4146AZS-S265 which i have developed on a PC board. i am using MiniProg3 to flash the code by using SWD prtotocol and d... Show More
KaKi_1384211
PSoC™ 4
HHi Team,Please let me know the tools to calculate the power consumption of PSoC4.Basically we use capsense.When estimating the current consumption at... Show More
ScKi_1600301
PSoC™ 4
Here is the problem: sometimes when the Android app tries to connect to our PSoC 4 device, Android cannot connect and reports error code 19 then sever... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am new at PSoC and I am trying some of the samples.In PSoC_4_BLE_RGB_Power_LED I get a build error on CYBLE_STATE_ADVERTISING undeclared (first use ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For some reason the following code does not return the expected BLE ID from a specific android device.  I've checked in the android "status" screen to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I wonder if anyone could have a quick look at my project to suggest what I am doing wrong. This is a project that I had downloaded from... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Is there a way to avoid scan response sending or is mandatory part of the connecting process ?Thanks,Asier. Show More
yvAc_1556866
PSoC™ 4
HelloI have been doing electronics since 1968 but BLE only for 1 month.I have a very simple project with two modules (each equipped with a CYBL10162-5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm researching what is the maximun throughput via notification that can be achieved. Is there any limitation regarding the number of packtes in o... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy