Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaVa_2285651
PSoC™ 4
I have a design which uses the CAN controllers in a PSoC 4200L.  The datasheet for the component says that when the Bus-off restart option is set to M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to create a timeout that occurs 60 days after power up.  I realize that I cannot do this accurately but that is OK.  I would like to know the p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,Im working with psoc 4, and i'm trying to understand how can i get the maximum througput via notification?Thank you Show More
shrac_2642471
PSoC™ 4
I have a scenario like this as shown in the figrue belowI have a peripheral which while advertising should send data = 0x1 /* When there is data avail... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to make cooperation of 2 PSOC4 BLE devices. one placed on foot ( step counter) , second placed on chest ( Heart_Rate_Sensor).Master on chest an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the maximum theoretical payload throughput for a BLE 4.2 connection (1 central and 1 peripheral device)?    There can be a maximum of four pac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,With the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A, I want to test the BLE_FindMe example (see attachment for the workspace bundle).The build is OK but when I try to d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I cannot register cybledonglecommunicator.dll in Win10.When i tried to register the dll with command "regasm cybledonglecommunicator.dll"But there is ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to get my CY8CKit-044 to talk over CAN. To do this I connected CAN-Tx and CAN-Rx together to a pull up resistor (with the CAN-Tx pin be... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to make use of the watchdog in my project and the mcu i choose  is CY8C4146LQIS433 ,but i don't know how to enable it , i enable the watchdog t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy