Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!I have a project in which an SPI master sends four continuous bytes of data to an SPI slave. All four bytes are transferred in one-go without relea... Show More
galo_1045026
PSoC™ 4

Can anyone tell me how to tell if the BLE connection is 4.2 or 4.0?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using CY8CKIT-042-BLE for android application development. My problem is the android app disconnects from BLE after 30 secs. I donot call Bluetoo... Show More
CoCo_1816446
PSoC™ 4
I am new to PSoC and am trying to learn.I built a project that allows the motor to move forward when the button is pressed. Now I am trying to figure ... Show More
galo_1045026
PSoC™ 4

Can anyone tell me how to tell if the BLE connection is 4.2 or 4.0?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I plan on using PSoC 4200 micro in my project. I have a few questions as I have never used any PSoC or cypress micro before.1) What is the  AI ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I made some example for check "SendIndication". I used thermometer profile.Connected with CySmart application and try to check value of pressed button... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to connect to a Peripheral from a Central, write a value to a custom service characteristic and disconnect. I looked into the Day 6 sample ( fr... Show More
YuMa_1534086
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress.Could you please provide recommended design guide of radial pattern?Below document does not explained much in detail.(Only Figure 2-16)(... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We would like to demonstrate a burglar alarm that was driven with PWMs of PSoC4000S.And the PWMs drive a piezoelectric buzzer like the PKM17EPP-... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy