Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
in psoc creator, if you use the schematic tool to create 4 input switches,  and name them SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4,  the tool autogenerates 4 instances of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I just bought the CY5677 Cysmart BLE 4.2 SUB Dongle with cy8c4248lqi-bl583. When I plug into my computer and run the Cysmart 1.2, it shows unsuppor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am thinking of connecting an serial EEPROM with PSOC 4 to store configuration data, in this regards looking for a design sample to connect the in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using PSoC 4 to develop a sensor. I need to timestamp the data I read, then I will only send the peaks and their timestamps to a mobile phone.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey All,I am using the example projects supplied by  cypress of OTA upgradeable stack bootloader for PSoC 4200 BLE devices. I am using CYBLE-214009-00... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,              i want to generate the systick timer interrupt for 1 sec delay.Which is used for RTC_update()   ,please help me to resolve the issue.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using PSOC 4100S and its mounted on my PCB with an LED driver connected to the controller. The DC to DC converter on board is powering the  contr... Show More
MiEl_3261856
PSoC™ 4
Hi,Can I advertise the Bluetooth Device Address (BD_ADDR) with the local name??For example: the constant local name is "nm1" and I want it advertise w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Sorry if this is an obvious question, but couldn't find it in the lit easily, it seems..    We have a 28pin SSOP device (CY8C4245PVI-482) in our desig... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. posc4 It is a student who became an introduction. Is it compatible with Addo En Lang posc 4 ble? I want to make RGB control with Bluetooth, usi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy