Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Gopi
PSoC™ 4
I have taken the capsense csd tuning example for cy8ckit-149 devkit, i have connected the dev-kit to the tuner application by external miniprog4 progr... Show More
newelectronic
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have psoc 4100s plus. And I want to communicate with SHT20 temperature and humidity sensor and read the data. But I could not. I could not fi... Show More
kpolacha
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am working with PSoC-4 and want to know what is the PSoC-4 boot time. How much time it take for executing the first line of main() upon power... Show More
kaltschu
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible for an application to overwrite the factory value of CY_SFLASH_USBMODE_IMO_GAIN_TRIM_REG or other registers in SFLASH, so the PSoC will... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We know how to get the touch position(centroid) of CapSense Linear Slider with PSoC Creator.        uint32 centroid;       centroid = CapSense_... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello Folks!   I am using CY8C4124LQA-S433 IC and I did a project which has following specification: When I press the button related led on. Then when... Show More
Marcus_Hellen
PSoC™ 4
Hello, My project is very simple. Is one button is pressed, related led on. If the button pressed again, led off. however I could not prevent the fals... Show More
Michael_K
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody, Hardware: PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit 042 2x TLE493D 3D Hallsensors  The problem is that after I flash or reset the board, the sensors are som... Show More
FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Cy5677 dongle
Solved
Dear all,I was trying to order a CY5677 dongle but apparently Digikey and other distributors don't sell it anymore and it's marked as obsolete item, i... Show More
Board Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy
Top liked authors