Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

FaBi_2763241
PSoC™ 4
Helloperhaps this has been asked before: is on the roadmap support of Bluetooth Mesh stack for PSoC BLE with Creator in future?I know this is now supp... Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Do you have the 3D model file for CYBLE-214009?         Preferably the STEP file.         Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,First of all this my first time playing with PSoC creator or with any Cypress PSoC device. And i am really amazed: it's incredible. Sin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Using CYBLE-212019 and starting from the 'BLE Hid Keyboard' design example of 'PSoC Creator' I have developed a Bluetooth PC keyboard. Now I have to i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to put MCU to deepsleep while scanning for BLE advertising packets? I'm able to put MCU to deepsleep during advertising period. But whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I am working on a project to remotely reset the CYBLE 022001-00, from Hibernate Mode  (based on the pioneer kit -042BLE).I was wondering whether... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am anxious about the metastable that the gpio input is synchronized with clk by SmartIO.and I want to input it to TR1 of Data Unit.Is there no pr... Show More
seaoc_1454951
PSoC™ 4
Select CapSense's tuning mode as SmartSense(Full Auto-Tune).Why can not I set the CapSense Modulator clock frequency to less than 6000 kHz?Which docum... Show More
Simon_Chen
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     I can get some Schematics Symbols and PCB Footprints document,like PSoC_41xxS_Family_Schematics_Symbols_and_PCB_Footprints.zip in http://www.cypress.com/cad-resources/psoc-4-cad-libraries... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My product uses CYBLE-222014-01 with EZ-Serial V1.1.1  I want to be sure of ordering these parts programmed with the correct firmware. What must I spe... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy