Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to build a system that communicates over BLE. I used AN91162 to learn to configure and use BLE. It works well, but I see the following memory u... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I use a KitProg2 and KitProg3 programmers to program BLE modules, and that BLE capsense mouse:   The programming hardware connector on the end device ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a question about the iDAC on CY8C4024LQI-S401.There is the explanation that two IDACs can be put in parallel to form an 8-bit IDAC in IDA... Show More
DaBa_1448511
PSoC™ 4
Hi Bob,I am using the CYC8KIT-049 (42xx) plugged into my own board, which has three SPI devices sharing the same SCB SPI Master. The one at SS0 is a L... Show More
AmMa_2724956
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using Cypress PSoC 4, CY8CKIT-042-BLE, CY8C4248LQI-BL583 and ESP8266.I want these two modules to communicate with each other through UART.I... Show More
yiru_1705901
PSoC™ 4
I develop a psoc4 offline programmer  by cypress examples for download psoc4 chips,. I think it will useful for someone. Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
in psoc creator, if you use the schematic tool to create 4 input switches,  and name them SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4,  the tool autogenerates 4 instances of t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I just bought the CY5677 Cysmart BLE 4.2 SUB Dongle with cy8c4248lqi-bl583. When I plug into my computer and run the Cysmart 1.2, it shows unsuppor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am thinking of connecting an serial EEPROM with PSOC 4 to store configuration data, in this regards looking for a design sample to connect the in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using PSoC 4 to develop a sensor. I need to timestamp the data I read, then I will only send the peaks and their timestamps to a mobile phone.... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy