Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

WaSI_2022226
PSoC™ 4
PSOC4 MIPS
solved msg Solved
Hi,What is the PSOC MIPS performance? How many instructions are executed per clock cicle? Is the clock cicle the same as machine cycle?Best Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I want CPU Cy8C4247LQI periodically wakeup from deep sleep mode, what should I follow?  Or wakeup from Hibernate mode Show More
kikw_2616236
PSoC™ 4
1. Preference - Windows10 - PSoc Creator 4.1 ~ 4.2 - MCU : CY8C4247LQI-BL473, CY8C4248LQI-BL583 (CY8CKit-042-BLE-A Pioneer board)   ( Selected correct... Show More
GeIo_1586191
PSoC™ 4
I have created a working ILI9341 driver for my PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer board which is based on the Adafruit GFX/ILI9341 Arduino libraries and other code I ... Show More
AlAl_1520441
PSoC™ 4
HiRecently I asked cypress customer care via its email to know that if Cypress supports new innovations to launch an startup. The following is my mail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
we are using PSoC4100s, setup WCO as timer0's clock source, measure the frequency of timer0 and found it not in WCO's 32768 frequency.our configuratio... Show More
rotu_3236376
PSoC™ 4
Hello all-I have technial question regarding Cypress semiconductors.  That I hope I can get some clarity on.  I was given a custom made device support... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a project that's based on the Upgradable Stack Example. Everything is working fine and dandy, but now I need to write project data (password ha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to read a value form a barcode scan using UART and the RX pin on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE (PSoC 4 BLE). The following is my code (modified f... Show More
anboc_1467431
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I'm encountering some problems with the capacitance trimming in my PCBs with ProC4 BLE component.I've read the AppNote AN95089 and foun... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy