Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi EveryoneI need to let my PSoC4 CY8CKIT-049 kit communicate with PC through Ethernet. I have an SPI to Ethernet Converter Module based on ENC28J60. ... Show More
DV
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to Interface two slaves with single I2C master with my own developed board which has on CY8C4245AXI-483 controller on it.I have inte... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We've been using PSoC Creator 4.0 for our BLE Broadcaster project.  The option "Silicon generated 'Company assigned' part of the device address" is ch... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have integrated an I2C Bootloader on my Evalkit PSoC4000S (4045). Now I am able to upload Firmware via I2C, respectively via "Bootloader Host"... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
On-board our PCB is a CYBLE-022001-00 chip and a third-party WiFi-capable device. Is the Cypress EZ-BLE PRoC chip we're using WiFi coexistence-ready? ... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense(CSD[自己]+CSX[相互])シングルIDACモードを使用予定です。(別途IDAC使用予定。"Enable compensation IDAC"をOFFにしております。)シングルIDACモード時のCSXの動作での影響はどのようなものがありますか?まだ、シングルIDACモードでもC... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I am trying to power up the CY8CKIT-042 (PSoC 4 kit) with a 9V battery using Vin, I have regulated the battery power to 5V, butthe board i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using CySmart version 1.0 (from the Dec 31 download).    I am connecting to a BLE dongle from the  CY8CKIT.         CySmart refuses to ... Show More
DeXi_1316761
PSoC™ 4
In the OTA update process, sometimes the BLE disconnected on the customer board. The disconnection error code is 0x28 (CYBLE_HCI_INSTANT_PASSED_ERROR)... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi All:    客户使用CY8C4146AZI-S433来开发一款BLDC电机的产品,需要对芯片的flash进行操作,关于Psoc4的flash的操作有几个问题需要请教一下:    1:我发现CyFlash.c里面的函数uint32 CySysFlashWriteRow(uint32 rowN... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy