Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RARA_2227736
PSoC™ 4
Hi I want to interface thermistor with PSOC4 . so i am using cypress example program.i am using 10k thermistor . while using this example project i am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,When I directly connect Logic Low '0' to Digital Output Pin, it seems that the output pin should be always Low but it is always high voltage whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using a capsense Evalkit (4045) with example Code CE210291.That Programm is adjusted for a One Button/Sense with low power consumption.Now ... Show More
NaAm_1281831
PSoC™ 4
Hello, Our product uses PROC BLE  Module (CYBLE-022001-00), and we are running some emissions test at the Test Labs,And we are using CYSAMRT to run th... Show More
user_1600091
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone.I have some questions. I use CYBLE-022001-00 BLE module.A device ClientB device ServerI'm working on communication client-server. There is... Show More
DaZh_1276586
PSoC™ 4
I have an Upgradeable Stack OTA project, which was previously built in Creator 4.1 update 1 with latest components version. The OTA function works fin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm hoping someone can help me with this CYBLE_HCI_INSTANT_PASSED_ERROR issue.  There isn't a lot of documentation surrounding this for PSoC in genera... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 4
See: https://sourceforge.net/projects/mecrisp/files/Cypress/With this FORTH-pagage it is possible to test all C-applications interactively without deb... Show More
Panometric
PSoC™ 4
I'm just trying to port the examples to PsocCreator 4.,2 and CYBLE-224110-00.building bootloader is fine, but bootloadable will not link. ERROR: addre... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Community Team,Please find attached project with SCB block for external EEPROM use internal slave I2C block. The issue we are facing is that when... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy