Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I was working getting getting what i call a Load pin to toggle properly in an application I am trying to do with sending data out a UART.  I was able ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have not used a lot of interrupts in my limited C experience with PSoC.  I am am basically wanting to set a pin high before I send data out my UART.... Show More
StWa_1982846
PSoC™ 4
The timer is set to issue an interrupts continuously at 10 ms intervals. I would ignore the warning, but the gcc loader bombs out -- no other errors a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I followed the available tutorial and used the PSoC BLE and Android code available at GitHub - cypresssemiconductorco/bleapp.In the BLE100 app, ... Show More
yatrc_3068666
PSoC™ 4
Hi,i am using a PRoCBLE 222014-01. I want to store sensor data in flash.i am using the CyBle_StoreAppData function but the apiResult always return CYB... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I've taken my first steps in programming an Android app with BLE. For my experiments, I use the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit.Now I've tried to im... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
      customer feedback  false trigger issue when the temperatures change  dramatically such as the car was in the sun for  serval hours, it will be h... Show More
lola_1650581
PSoC™ 4
Hi all:     What's the exactly number commons of CY8C4147AXI-S465? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, with divider 65536 the minimum clock I can get is 366hz. (at 24MHz), see attachment:I cannot find a Frequency-Divider Component in my Library..... Show More
masac_1860766
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I was using cysmart 1.2 c# api with cypress ble dongle 5677 , now we got new red color 4.2 cypress dongle which is not working in cysmart 1.2 but w... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy