Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to get CYBLE-202007-EVAL to run Find Me Profile.I plug the board into the CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A baseboard and communicate with CySmart.Bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,Is there a way to get the output of the ADC data-bus and route it to the UDBs/programmable logic? The PSoC 4200 does not have DMA, so I was ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Can me somebody help with WDT, please. When I make a new project and add Global Signal - WDT and connect interrupt, than i generate applicat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone !I work with CY8CKIT-042-BLE-A Pioneer Kit. I just want to program a BLE broadcaster application, on PSoC Creator 4.2. I just need to send... Show More
flbe_1186011
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,I have some question regarding bluetooth connection speed using Cypress CYBLE devices.My application uses two CYBLE devices.The periphe... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
CapSense IDACをキャリブレーションすべきタイミングを教えてください。CapSense_Start()時に、キャリブレーションして、おりますが、Start後は、キャリブレーションの必要はありますか。温度変化(環境変化)が激しく、RawCount値が、大きく変わるようであれば、キャリブレーシ... Show More
ShMi_1495391
PSoC™ 4
CapSenseのコンポーネントデータシートを参照すると、2本指のジェスチャ検出が存在しています。しかし、実際にPSoC CreatorでCapSenseのGesture Tabを見ても指一本によるジェスチャしか項目がありませんでした。2本指のジェスチャ項目が表示されていないのは何か条件があるのでし... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am trying to use the KitProg2 included in the CY8CKIT-145-40XX PSoC 4 S-Series Prototyping Kit to program a CY8CMBR3106s.  I have a board set up ... Show More
HeGi_2497906
PSoC™ 4

I am trying to find the address of the ports in memory, the PSoC4 DS does not seem to have a memory map?

manusharian
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,I will reopen a topic that was already asked here Re: OTA Bootloader Bonding Problem  and also encountered by us from the beginning (a... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy