Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
MiPl_3175256
PSoC™ 4
I have some Cypress Bluetooth modules, part number CYBLE-212023-10, and I'd like to upgrade from the default EZ-Serial firmware to the latest revision... Show More
josc_1234441
PSoC™ 4
Are there any limitations on the processor core when using the emulated EEPROM component. Does the CPU stop while the Flash is being written to for ex... Show More
MaMi_1205306
PSoC™ 4
The characteristics of Vcompliance is described in the IDAC data sheet of PSoC 4.It is 0.8 V (min) even under sink / source conditions or 300 uA / 600... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I'm using CY8CKIT-044, and my current project requires to change the bit-order of SPI on the fly,as one connected module is LSB-First and the other... Show More
AnCo_2736831
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I used the program below for PSoC Device 4200M:PSOC 4200M WDT LONG DEEP SLEEPPSoC 4200M WDT Long Deep Sleep However, I want to use this program... Show More
JIWa_3177501
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set the GAP Appearance value to a custom (reserved) value and don't see any way to do so. The PSoC Creator software has a picker for th... Show More
D_Sd_3235936
PSoC™ 4
I am using Psoc 4 with BLE (4200).It resets unexpectedly and on boot show reset cause :  00 is none of the below: it is not WDT(1) , it is not SYS (8)... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For the CY8CKIT-037 motor control kit, which stepper motor can be used?  The supplied BLDC motor from Anaheim Automation is BLY172S-24V-4000. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Tri State ?
Solved

How can i make a tri state output on a regular IO pin ?

if yes:

How?

urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi!Because UART is not compatible with PROC I must to use SCB-UART but don`t know how to implement interrupt on " RX byte received " ?Please help ! Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy