Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am trying to estimate battery life of my PSoC4 BLE module. The PSoC4 remains in deep sleep mode for most of the time and wakeup only for BLE ev... Show More
brandiware
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have purchased some CYBLE-224110-00-EVAL boards that are advertised as BLE range extenders.Testing these boards I do not see any performance ... Show More
ChGa_3545231
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,i am using the :CyBle_GattcStartDiscovery(cyBle_connHandle); functionwhich should give me :CYBLE_EVT_GATTC_DISCOVERY_COMPLETE: when it is don... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a device ('PSoC 4200 BLE CY8C4247LQ*-BL483') that is advertising and provides additional scan request data.I am trying to detect when a central... Show More
RoCa_1222471
PSoC™ 4
Concerning this support case "https://community.cypress.com/docs/DOC-10516"I'd like to use EZI2C interface to connect Miniprog3 device using LabView s... Show More
JuRu_3481966
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am working with the CY8KIT-142 PSoC BLE Module and an AM2302 Temperature/Humidity Sensor. I am having trouble reading in data from the sensor ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HelloI think there is a little bug in the program example: "CE210291_CapSense_P4_One_Button01.cywrk", but still now I'm not able to fix it 😞The probl... Show More
DaPa_3540076
PSoC™ 4
I can't locate the source code mentioned on the last page of the video transcript:  http://www.cypress.com/file/300846/download  it references this li... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just noticed that CySmart is NOT active in the Google Play store.  Can anyone say what is going on?Thanks Show More
TeCh_3034126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am using CYBLE-214009-EVAL for my development.In my development, I am using a Android phone (with CySmart APP) to test the device.It is ok along ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy