Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JoGr_3357391
PSoC™ 4
The data sheet for this part ( http://www.cypress.com/documentation/datasheets/cyble-022001-00-ez-ble-creator-module ) indicates that it offers a "BLE... Show More
JoAl_1333936
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm checking the datasheet, BLE_v3_30.pdf . And I can't find anywhere where the bonding data is stored after calling the CyBle_StoreBondingData fu... Show More
user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to use the Kit 037 to control a BLDC motor using FOC. The kit is working fine with the included motor, but when I try to make it wo... Show More
user_3636091
PSoC™ 4
          The cy8c4025lqi-s412 chip I used does not have Capsence CSD module, only Capsence module, how to design sliding touch with Capsence module, ... Show More
ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm approaching to PSoC4 - BLE. I need to implement an Automation I/O Profile (server and Client) but I did not find examples. Can anyone send ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to make fitness device that can control CADENCE, Rotation of pelvis and Side to side drop of pelvis.Can you suggest sensors chips and how to co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So how do I get rid of this error on a CY8C4013SXI-400 device?I don't see anywhere in the documentation that says you cannot use that pin for GPIO.Tha... Show More
YOYO_1228641
PSoC™ 4
HI,Community!     In my project,there are six touch buttons. when the code does not add CySysPmDeepsleep() function,everything works normally;but  whe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
CY8C4025AZI-S413 is used for the project. I configured 12 capsense buttons with smart-sensening mode. C-sheild and C-tank was left floating. It worked... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hello,We have implemented the Fixed Stack OTA Bootloader example and also made several changes to meet our requirements and it runs successfully.We se... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy