Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am a newbie and wanted to understand if it is possible to advertise the data on some value change to the bonded device.I am creating the android ... Show More
user_2884081
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the Cypress KIT-037 to control a BLDC motor using the "Sensorless FOC Motor Control" example. The motor is running correctly.I have seen tha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am porting an old project to the new CY5677. Any suggestions on how I can fix this issue"A customizer plugin for a piece of content has a bug. The a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Are there any registers that can be used to transfer data from before a watchdog reset to after?

tiphc_1376351
PSoC™ 4
The BLE component no longer shows up in PSoC Creatore's component catalog, though it did so earlier today.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled PSoC Cr... Show More
GiTr_282596
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,this case of mine is just to a feasibility / pre-design stage, anyway:I have a capacitive application involving a trackpad and some sin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi cypress techsI am using PSoC4100s MCU, in PSoC IDE the created code RTC.c the alarm percision is the second level, my project need alarm percision ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
      Hi All,      Please help to advise.      I am using CY8C4025 and wants to simulated button jamming       (e.g. paste a piece of copper foil over... Show More
LuAy_1578836
PSoC™ 4
Hello to everybody! I have working for a project in PSoC 4 Ble that I have been doing.This PSoC 4 BLE has been new to me and especially the configurat... Show More
berec_923731
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm working on a mechanical keypad replacement to get a USB capacitive keypad.My mechanical keypad controler is CY7C63413C (keyboard controler)I... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy