Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

YiSh_3595981
PSoC™ 4
When I tried download my software into my board, an error appeared as below.Error: dbg.M0023: There was an error while programming the device: PSoC Pr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi , I want to add character lcd component using new symbol and user defined pins.I have create symbol but not understand how to link this symbol to m... Show More
MotooTanaka
PSoC™ 4
Today, while I was studying the problem of npuruss-san,https://community.cypress.com/thread/37205I encountered an interesting behavior of SPIS.With th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How to generate the raw binary file from PSoC creator 4.2 on PSoC4100S and how to flash the generated raw binary into PSoC 4100S? Show More
AnKu_3769716
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I've got a PSoC Creator workspace that follows the Upgradable BLE Stack structure and contains my app in place of the HID Keyboard example.My ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I want to interface capsense matrix buttons(7x7) in csd mode .which capsense component i have select csdv2.6 or version 6.0 Show More
AdCh_3767391
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,It's possibile to connect HyperBus RAM (or FLASH and RAM) memory to PSoC4 (or PSoC6)?I need extend RAM memory in MCU, but I don't want ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,I am new to Psoc creator and I would like to know if it is possible to add a C library as libmodbus. I already try to create a project and add manu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm using the CYBLE212006-01 and I'm trying to upgrade my application to use the Fixed Stack OTA. At the moment I try to get the example to wor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,so I recently discovered that some of the CYBLE222014-01 modules that I have are running a different FW version. I am seeing both FW: 0x101011A... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy