Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ALDE_1053476
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I need to run CY8C4013 in deep sleep mode waking it somehow with a timer,At the same time I need to have WDT active.More the sleep timer shall ... Show More
MaMc_3367101
PSoC™ 4
I have OTA working properly on iOS and can't figure out how to get Android to rediscover the bootloader service once it's enabled. Even with the CySma... Show More
brza_3998571
PSoC™ 4
If you have created a capsense sensor, can the corresponding pins be reassigning at any time, or are they now dedicated capsense pins?Can you set a ca... Show More
brza_3998571
PSoC™ 4
I would like to use a mcu pin for capsense sensing as well as another sensor on the same pin. I would like to switch between what sensor I am reading ... Show More
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,I have a BLE device which is connected to an epaper-display. This is used to display the key to pair with a smartphone. Works fine and s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using cy8c42445 . I want to implement 5 button + 1 linear slider having 5 linear pad. And behind linear slider there is 5 LEDs .i implement 5 but... Show More
KlZo_3306126
PSoC™ 4
Hello @ll,As already published here, the FORTH development environment 'mecrisp-stellaris' is available for download for the following 7 Cypress PSoC'... Show More
DeCo_1926091
PSoC™ 4
How can I include an alphanumeric string in the advertising data of a peripheral device so that the central device can know which peripheral is advert... Show More
mavac_3892121
PSoC™ 4
My design has 25 CSD capsense electrodes. I just want to capture the raw counts at as high of speed as possible. I'm doing no processing. Using a 48MH... Show More
pich_1695756
PSoC™ 4
Hi!!! I am now using Cypress's PSoC4 BLE to create a BLE Observer and a Dynamic Broadcaster.First of all, among the BLE 100 Projects provided by Cypre... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy