Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello users,When using the function CyBle_GappSetNumOfAdvPkts() to send a fixed number of advertisement packets out from the device wirelessly, the BL... Show More
deonc_3697476
PSoC™ 4
In the reset comparator, a reference of 1.2V is used (P5 of psoc 4000s datasheet).Can this reference voltage be tapped off internally to be used as re... Show More
hesc_1314511
PSoC™ 4
I made a circuit where a CY8C4125AZI-S413 directly drives an iconographic LCD. The display has normal LCD segments. I tried to make it work and after ... Show More
joha_3900191
PSoC™ 4
I have an app in Unity that sends data via ble to the device and can't seem to get any mac to connect to the device from osx. I can see the device in ... Show More
user_443952341
PSoC™ 4
I'm designing a USB-based driver for WS2812 LEDs. As a part of the project I need to serialize some data but unfortunately the delay between entering ... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
Dear  CYPRESS:    AS we know , we can config the CY8CMBR3108-LQI touch file with EZ-Click,  but to chekck the config files is right , how can we read ... Show More
adadc_332791
PSoC™ 4
I want to create a timer in multiples of 10ms. At the moment, I intend to configure using the TCPWM component to achieve this, but I am not able to ge... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
When executing the API of InitializeAllBaselines, which value of BaseLine is set?①RawCount②RawCount(After executing software filter)Regards Show More
li09c_3970351
PSoC™ 4
Hi Expert,   I use the SCB SPI 4.0 component. it created code automatically. I just need polling read/write, but I can't find any read/write functions... Show More
matw_1334336
PSoC™ 4
I've been asked to combine the two projects "BLE temperature measurement" and "PSoC_4_BLE_CapSense_Slider_LED" for a demonstrator.I’m looking to have ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy