Announcements

Ever wondered how you could shape the future in collaboration with others? Join us at OktoberTech Asia Pacific and get inspired. Click here to sign up FREE of charge.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
KiIk_1367071
PSoC™ 4
 PSOC4100Sシリーズでの、タッチキー用シールド電極用ピンについて、質問があります。現在検証している、静電容量タッチキー用のキー電極シートにおいて、シールド電極に相当する電極パターンの負荷容量が大きく、1本のシールドピンでは駆動能力が足りないような感じの挙動があります。Capsense v6.... Show More
TASU_1799426
PSoC™ 4
CapSense TunerをMiniProg3のUARTで接続したいのですがうまく接続できません。添付データシート PSoC 4 Capacitive Sensing (CapSense®) の P121のStep2の方法で接続したいと考えています。接続方法を教えてください。現在CY8CKIT-0... Show More
DoLo_351801
PSoC™ 4
I 'm using Cypress CY8CKIT-042 and miniprog3 with your example SW "CapSense_CSD_P4_Proximity_Design01". The program works but I want to use the Bridge... Show More
PaAr_3783191
PSoC™ 4
Something I found useful and i would like to share with the community.The cover glass is one of the most important components of a touch sensor.Cover ... Show More
ansh_2022771
PSoC™ 4
I want to send 200 bytes via UART. I am using internal flag From documentUART done – UART transmitter done event: all data elements from the TX FIFO a... Show More
LiFi_1601451
PSoC™ 4
I am using PSOC4 CSD component for water proof cap touch design. The design is a single cap touch button with shield and guard. The cap touch button w... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4

CY8CKIT-149(PSoC4100SP)で、動作するCANサンプルありますか?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to create a project that will allow a keypad to interact with an i2c OLED display. I have run into problems with the display becaus... Show More
DeTo_1826166
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    We are really interested by the soon incoming bluetooth mesh (based on SIG specifications), that could fit well with home automation with be... Show More
bojec_3707286
PSoC™ 4
Hello Friends i'm trying to use i2c sensor and want to show the sensor value in Serial Monitor in PCSo i try 2 SCB ( UART and I2C)  like the screensho... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy