Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

JoWi_3984961
PSoC™ 4
How good is the phase locked loop on the PSOC 4?I'm seeing clock stop for a tiny bit every so often.I see you have an issue here:Output behavior of CY22393 (or CY22381, CY22392, CY22394, CY22395) in case of lost reference clock on XTALIN pin... Show More
lili_285866
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,I have a problem with the attachment project. Alaways show below error message ,main.c:328:11: error: variably modified 'bms_ic' at file scopec... Show More
Leo_liu1
PSoC™ 4
Hi SIr,我通过定时器设置中断时间写compare值实现呼吸灯,这些值来自正弦波的数组,256个等级,实现8s一个周期,所以定时16ms。问题描述:灯光随机会出现闪一下的现象。问题排查:1.我怀疑是写进去的值与实际的值不一样,就打印了XX_ReadCompare()值,结果与数组的值一致,用示波... Show More
KaKo_4074056
PSoC™ 4
Hello Experts,I'm considering an application of many buttons with CapSense - CSD in PSoC 4L. How many sensors can I prepare?According to the PSoC 4/6 ... Show More
SuSh_1535366
PSoC™ 4
Hello, We are considering DC/DC(switching) power supply for BLE module(CYBLE-222014-01).Does the switching frequency of the power supply affect the pe... Show More
alalc_4280501
PSoC™ 4
I just wrote a simple program of one LED light blinking at 500 milliseconds delay. I would like to upload this program to the Psoc board, but am unabl... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,There is the explanation about CapSense_CalibrateAllWidgets function like below.and CapSense_CalibrateWidget function too.Calibrates the IDACs f... Show More
YongseokJeon
PSoC™ 4
Hello.I don't understand how to calculate ADC result in "millivolt [mV]" using ADC_1_ReadResult_mVolts() function.I think that calculation is needed f... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below. The same question is written in English and Japanese. ・EnglishIs the Slew rate of SPI (Master) MOSI, CS or CLK GPIO or SIO?・Japan... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
Please answer below. The same question is written in English and Japanese.・EnglishIs the internal regulator set to ON by default?Do I need to configur... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy