Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

IsPe_4308616
PSoC™ 4
We have some BLE device with 2 services1.  notify on change  when (measure or other action)2. FOTA upgrade device on the airFOTA service is hidden unt... Show More
EyGe_3183606
PSoC™ 4
Hello,In our project we encountered the following errors:CYBLE_GAP_AUTH_ERROR_AUTHENTICATION_TIMEOUTand CYBLE_GAP_AUTH_ERROR_LINK_DISCONNECTEDIn both ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My project is to display, in different formats, the results of the A/D conversion. I cannot display the result in decimal format (floating poin... Show More
YoSe_2611001
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am using CYBLE-222014-01 for my project.My customer is complaining about a pairing issue on Windows 10.Security connection with Bluetooth devi... Show More
TaGe_4284161
PSoC™ 4

I use CY8C4247LQI-BL483 56-QFN. I updated the components but it still shows me, that its incompatible.

ПетарПетровић
PSoC™ 4
I need help in what im doing wrongCan i skip silicon id check? Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
So, i'm trying to make a program with a OpAmp, but i don't know if i doing this program correctly. How to use the OpAmp in the code, i mean, how to st... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, I have a problem in the hour to get the build in this problem. Someone can help me to get the solutions?Follows the attachment. Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Someone can help me to take it out this errors in my problem. I'm trying to write in the LCD a menssager.I'm trying to use this DIsplay:JHD1313M3P1507... Show More
JaZh_3086286
PSoC™ 4
In the touch design, the recommend Cmod is 2.2 nf.  What will happen, if I use 1.1 nf capacitance as the modulation capacitance?How to choose a suitab... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy