Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

user_3997021
PSoC™ 4
If 5V is taken out from AC12V5A using DCDC converter and supplied to PSOC4, only capsense operation will be stopped.We can confirm that high / low swi... Show More
shmc_934566
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying to open the design files for the Capsense Liquid level sensing shield but I cannot seem to be able to open the PCB files. The schem... Show More
David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
HI  Cypress:     when we use Jlink to download the firmware of PSOC4, it show issue below, please advice on it, tks; Show More
ViWa_4121741
PSoC™ 4
Hi,First of all congratulations for your community.I would like to know how to define every part in my layout. I have a seven segments linear slider s... Show More
ciji_4336356
PSoC™ 4
Can you give me some instructions on how to use the  Systick Timer interrupt in PSoC4_ Thanks verz much. Show More
User84021
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am trying to develop a PSoC 4 BLE application where I will be dynamically changing the advertising type between connectable and unconnectable... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
At present I know that we can use CyBle_GapGetLocalName to read BLE device's changed name and then using CyBle_GapSetLocalName and saving that local n... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a question about reconfiguration of GPIO of PSoC4000S.If the GPIO is configured as CapSense:Sns, can we reconfigure it as Digital output ... Show More
RyYo_1406951
PSoC™ 4
"Full Protection" (W)は、"外部からの書き込み・内部からの書き込み"を禁止していますが、具体的にどのような処理を禁止しているのでしょうか?「自己書き換え」や、「Bootloader」のみを禁止しているのでしょうか? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        It's possible use "Fixed Stack OTA Bootloader" with EZ-BLE PRoC (CYBLE-022001-00) that have 128KB flash?         Thank you! Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy