Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

David_Zhang
PSoC™ 4
     hi   CYPRESS:             when i use cypress psoc4 as the main mcu, and the  io pin as touch key;  but sometime ,i will occur to stuck in the pow... Show More
PrRe_3492461
PSoC™ 4
Hello Community and  RajathB_01​,we've bought CCG3PA and CCG4 with part numbersCCG3PA: CYPD3171-24LQXQCCG4: CYPD4126-40LQXI from DIGIKEY website.I am ... Show More
YoIs_1298666
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I have a question.When I use PWM component to output on GPIO if I execute "PWM_Init()" and have waiting time before "PWM_Enable()", GPIO seems t... Show More
NaJa_4363881
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am trying to establish an I2C connection from PSoC 4 device to PSoC 4.2 using two different development kits, but there doesn't seem to be any... Show More
hata_3396041
PSoC™ 4
HelloPlease tell me about the design of CapSense.According to the design guide,"the gap between the sensor pad and the ground hatch should be equals t... Show More
FUHU_4360921
PSoC™ 4
Dear Sir,I use CYBL10573 to driver LED matrix 8COM x 7 SEG, but I only find there are LCD Driver for 4COM, what is better way to driver the LED matrix... Show More
ViFo_3580266
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to use the emulated eeprom in a project, and I noticed that when I try to write something on the EM_EEPROM it would change the values... Show More
bewac_2776061
PSoC™ 4
Hello,i have errors with the information: 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'  during compiling .Unfortunately, there is no more details... Show More
AuCo_1640856
PSoC™ 4
We have an existing design that uses the CYBLE-222005-00. This part is now on LTB and is replaced by CYBLE-222014-01.Will our old code run on this new... Show More
jote_4373011
PSoC™ 4
pin_write
solved msg Solved
Hi, i am new to this program and i wanted to know what is the function of pin_writedoes pin_write(1) means it will set the pin on high?and pin_write(0... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy