Announcements

Equip yourself to optimize PSoc4 MCUs for Evs at the EV Webinar. Click here to register.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Sort by:
user_2726841
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,I'm currently trying to implement the deep sleep mode into the CY8CKIT-043 in my own project.My problem is that the current won't sink while... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
cy8ckit-049-42xx, last PSoC 3.2 beta.     I need to drive more than one 7 segment LED display: every digit has a common cathode, 8 segment lines share... Show More
GrWa_2302706
PSoC™ 4
HelloI see that MagSense Toolkit could calculate w0 for MoT design, while I don't know how to tell what value of w0 is good or bad. Could you tell me ... Show More
user_4296726
PSoC™ 4
First, please forgive any faux pas, first post as a new user.I am working my way though the PSoC 101 video.  I tried to create a switch with the butto... Show More
YSJE_3566666
PSoC™ 4
What does tcpwm.line[4]:0 mean?I wonder about [4] and :0 .It seems that [4] means TCPWM block number (0 to 4), but I don't know about :0.Please let me... Show More
FrPo_1282226
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,is theCY8C4145LQI-PS433 supported by PSoC creator?I can't find from the device selector...thanks,Francescohttps://www.cypress.com/part/cy8c4145lqi-ps433#quality-and-rohs Show More
user_3636091
PSoC™ 4
各位好:        我现在在应用LIN Slave 模块时,发现将response_error位在引入位错误、Checksum错误、格式错误后response_error位可以置1,但是引入同步场错误和PID场错误后response_error位没有置1,模拟主节点发送11Tit的间隔场时从节点... Show More
RoFr_4201436
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone, i am with a problem in the hour to add some files in my project. For examplo: I wanna add the file "bcc425UART.c" and "bcc425UART.h" i... Show More
AnSa_1225656
PSoC™ 4
This is a followup question to a previous question about timeouts on attribute writes.  Turns out the timeouts are happening because the stack is fail... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Associated with my other posting about clock behavior, how exactly do you use the ECO clock as an input to a timer?    If I select HFCLK as the ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy