Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

XiaoPing_Yang
PSoC™ 4
dear sir          There are many items for the customer psoc4 to debug the sensitivity of touch keys. Using manual debugging options, the process is v... Show More
SHTR_4527601
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PSOC 4100S Pioneer kit and i want to implement a slider example on it. I have successfully build the CE210289 capsense P4 Linear slider c... Show More
SHTR_4527601
PSoC™ 4
Hi i am using PSOC 4100S PIONEER KIT to implement and test a linear slider example. Please let me know if you know of any example that is developed fo... Show More
ShHo_2768971
PSoC™ 4
I am planning to design Multi Channel Audio Mixer + Summing unit which will take audio tracks/signals from different sources/instruments and mix/sum/b... Show More
JeCr_2235141
PSoC™ 4
I would prefer to integrate with lithium ion battery. Is there some application note around this kind of integration?I am currently evaluating MCP7317... Show More
huxu_3301281
PSoC™ 4
我在使用贵司芯片CY8C4125AZI-483 在使用LIN通信和EzIIC的时候,我的引脚配置如图所示,但是在编译的时候显示引脚冲突,这是什么原因造成的呢?应该如何解决? 另外,我在使用ADC和capsense的时候也遇到过类似的问题,如下图所示,最后不得不调整PCB借口解决。麻烦能够解释一下原因... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 4
Hi,New board featured PSOC4 and LoRa module available$10 HelTec CubeCell LoRa Board Features Cypress PSoC 4 MCU Show More
joli_601446
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using the PSoc4 CY8C4244PVI-442 device and looking over the large datasheet for power consumption and need some help. I have chosen to pow... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am not getting good die temperature measurements.    I have the voltage reference set to vda/2 and as a negative reference.  This gives me a 12 bit ... Show More
StEm_4525871
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I am entirely new to programming in any language and have purchased a CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer Kit. I have went through PSoC 101 lessons 1-9.I have s... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy